Ini Saya

My photo
Saya yang bulat dan comel. Saya suka makan. Saya sayang kucing saya :)
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday, April 7

The kickstart



As'salam,

My first writing. I am not sure what's trigger me to start blogging. Its not me actually, to share everything..my day, my thoughts. Really. But it looks like fun. Viewing other blogger, reading their story, and i also want u to know mine. I'll make this as interesting as others. So, make me one of your favorite page now! Bookmark me!

P/s: 1st Announcement. My blog will be in tribahasa - English, B.Melayu, B.Sarawak. Not that i not prefer English but sometimes it's hard to express in any other language. Any problem? No? Good. He he.. ~Smile, people. Its the music of the soul:)

4 komen:

Anonymous said...

lalala... mari menyanyi... menari.. kanan dan kiri.. la.. lallalaaaalala.. lallaaaaa..~~~~~

NorGG Idris said...

ye ye..yg ariff..mari bergelek, mari bergolek..ke atas ke bawah xde ke? ahaha~

Vince said...

hey bagus cuba tulis blog hahaha...

NorGG Idris said...

thanks vince..
i xpandai sgt pun..
u lg terer playing with word:)

Post a Comment